I have all sorts of wonderful photos of my weedy garden, but Blogger is taking too long to load, and I'm an impatient woman, especially with ONE DAY of school remaining!
You will have to wait, all 3 of you.
How about a list of updates?
1. Only 3 classes left to teach, and then it's a summer of reading on the back porch. My irritation level is at an all-time high, but I'll make it through tomorrow.
2. You know you've had a good night when someone says "Allison, you are a dancing fool!"
3. I sexy danced with the husband's great-aunt Virginia to "Hot In Herr" at a wedding.
4. Matt's mom requested "Superfreak" at same wedding. BTW, the Roberts Orpheum Theatre has the worst food and appetizers. Our wedding food is still the best I've had. But, we (and Matt's Uncle Jack and other older family members) climbed all the way to the top of the theatre seats and Matt worked the spotlight!
5. Home grown lettuce is yummers and you should come have some. There's lots.
6. My corn grows about 2 inches a day, and is beginning to show its lovely corn-bearing tassels. Unlike a stripper, these kind of tassels are the kind I want to see in my yard.
7. DJ Frankenstein will be "in the house" at Crammed Organisms this Friday. It's also his birthday, so bring him gifts.
8. Sewing has stalled again, but should pick up next week when I am FREEE of work!!!
9. Massive hair cut due tomorrow. I warned my mane that if it didn't start behaving, it'd get chopped. So, to Erin we go.
10. My hollyhocks, which only put out foliage last year, are enormous and inky purply black and I love them.
11. We have mowed our yard twice since the young hoosiers mowed theirs. I hate them so very, very much. So much so that I want to throw dog poo on their garage roof. How can you respect anyone who gets rid of a dog because she sneaks out through a BROKEN gate?
12. My Vietnamese neighbor is growing a mystery squash in his yard, which I lovingly/nosily keep an eye on.
13. Speaking of hoosier, is it hoosier to make a bean pole tower out of bamboo citronella torches? Cause if it is, well.....