I found this on Sew, Mama, Sew! and thought it would do.
* Do you have a favorite gift that you love to give?
A: I secretly like making millions of wafer-thin sugar cookies for Matt's coworkers.
* If you’re making gifts this year, what are you making? (Post photos if you have some!)
A: Initial pot holders for my coworkers? I haven't even bought cards yet. I hate Christmas.
* Do you have any good stories about handcrafted gifts you’ve given or received?
* Do you have any great gift compilation ideas (a grouping of gifts just perfect for certain recipients?)
A: Pot holders and an oven mitt and coasters and maybe a tea towel if I get off my ass and assume Superwoman abilities.
* Name one thing on your personal wish list.
A: This necklace from Etsy. Although, I now see that it has sold out, so hopefully Matt bought it.
* Do you make and sell things that would make fantastic gifts? (Link)
A: Hells yes! www.squaresville.etsy.com but you will have to wait until December 10 as I'll be at the Rock and Roll Craft Show and Wintermarkt next weekend.
* What is your favorite family holiday tradition?
A: My father going hunting on Christmas and not speaking to us for the next few days?
* Have you started any new traditions with your family that you didn’t practice growing up?
A: Matt and I watch "It's A Wonderful Life".
* What do you love most about the holiday season?
A: Cookies. Lights. Eggnog. I get 2 wonderful weeks off from 7th graders.I used to love the candlelight service at my church when I still lived in Pennsylvania. Dark, peaceful, Christmas carols, and being in the church at night.
* What do you like least about the holiday season?
A: Most of it. I always stress out about gifts and wait until the last minute. It gets shoved down my throat shortly after Back To School sales. It's totally materialistic and overdone.
* Anyone close to your heart that you’ll be missing this year?
A: My brother, grandparents and parents.
* What is your favorite holiday food?
A: Cookies! Eggnog! Cheese logs! I will eat anything with a shadow, so this question is moot.
* Do you have a great recipe to share?
A: The sugar cookie from the 1987 Better Homes and Gardens cookbook from my grandma.