Friday, January 30, 2009

January 30 TGS

1. I drove to work this morning and did not get stuck once on a side street.

2. I got to work early!

3. Beautiful sunset alert!

4. Lost, plus pizza, plus blueberry beer equals a good night.

5. My kids were awesome today.

6. A reader contacted me and said many, many complimentary things in her introductory email. It's hard for me to accept compliments without feeling bashful and goofy, so reading them is much easier. Thanks, RA! I will be really freaked out if you are the former owner of my house....same last name!

7. Matt is ordering pizza with mushrooms and black olives.

8. My coworker made chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting for the January birthdays at work. Someone else brought 7-layer dip, and if you think 9 am is too early for dip, you don't know me very well.

9. I traded my birthday slippers for ones that fit better, all without a receipt.

10. Matt got me the coat I coveted at Target :)

No comments: