What were you doing 10 years ago?
Um. 1998? HA! Funny you should ask that. It was about the time my fiance broke up with me, so I was crying myself to sleep. Then, I took off to Cincinnati for the weekend to visit Kate and Bob. Basically, my life went to shit and I was living in St. Peters. I had to cram all my clothes into a printer box and stick it under my bed.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Probably eating dinner or on the computer. Clearly nothing interesting.
Five snacks you enjoy:
2. Cheese of any nationality, except Provel.
4. Kit Kats
5. ice cream
Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
1. You're So Vain by Carly Simon2. Can I Get Get Get by Junior Senior
3. Hotel California by The Eagles
4. Back On The Chain Gang by The Pretenders
5. Horse With No Name by America
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:1. Donate lots of it.
2. Pay off my house.
3. Open up the Urban Craft Academy in the house for sale across the alley.
4. Get my grandparents set for the rest of their lives.
5. Tear down my garage and build a new one in a better alley-entry position
Five bad habits:1. Procrastinating
2. Not really doing lesson plans, but copying from what I did last year at this time. Bev-tell no one :)
3. Entertaining negative thoughts.
4. Hoarding fabric.
5. Not walking the dog.
Five things you like doing:1. Discussing Degrassi or doing Family Guy impressions with my students.
Five things you would never wear again:1. Acid wash
2. White sneakers
4. Bike shorts under babydoll dresses. I'd wear babydoll dresses again, but over jeans. No Spandex.
5. oversized blazers
Five favorite toys:
1. Sewing machines
2. Mac Mini
5. Hmmm. Does my garden count?