Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Update for Matt
Even though my husband is on the other side of the wall, he wants an update.
So, in a numbered list:
1. Gypsy Caravan was DRY, thanks to all my creative visualization. If you watch this clip, you'll see not only my badass grey streak, but how eloquent I am after hours of watching frontbutt and American flag shirts.
Please note that I am identified as Becky Rabbit, even though I emailed the reporter to correct it.
2. I had a great corndog, which came with a face. See above. And no, it is not possible for me to take a decent picture.
3. I have 12 hours of work left, and am trying to suppress the urge to throttle certain children. As I said to R. (of Chilicraft fame), "I am trying to remind myself that I love you a lot" as I grabbed the back of his neck. With love, people, with love!
4. My garden shows promise of another banner year. My basil appears to be 2 different types, but once you chop that bastard up with pignoli and olive oil, it's all good.
I have many volunteer tomato plants if you want tomatoes.
5. My grandfather will be 97 tomorrow. NINETY SEVEN. And I'm all wistful this morning about when I was 24! Such folly! That man still remembers Polish from when his parents were alive and non-English speaking!
6. No Lisa, I could not be any cuter. Do you like my corndog photo?
7. I am working summer school so I can go to Maine in August to visit Kate. If you need new potholders, buy some from me and contribute to my Maine Fund. I want to eat as much seafood as humanly possible while I'm there.
8. I tried to take some photos this afternoon with our new digital camera, but.....yeah. I don't quite have the hang of it yet. Note that I said NEW, and that I haven't blogged in a while.
9. I swear to you all I will get back to my diaries on Friday! Or I will buy the Monday Moms at Hartford all coffees!
10. Time for a rum and coke.