Saturday, January 27, 2007

Stalker Girl



I saw it today.
It went right past me, like I wasn't even there. Isn't that part of a Dag Nasty song?

I know it was the one. My sweet, cherished, blue Mazda, that I THOUGHT I was fully over.
Nope.
Just as "You're So Vain" came on the radio, I looked over, and in front of the SouthSide Bank, was the deer-damaged front quarter panel I knew so well!
It was headed south on Grand.
I will have to find out where it lives now.
Did it see me in my new Mazda? Was it jealous? Did it see me? Does it miss me?
I had to buy a new one! Matt wouldn't let me dump any more money into it! It's not my fault it got a cracked water pump!

Sigh.


Oh yeah, my birthday is tomorrow, and I expect chocolate, bitses!

3 comments:

maitai said...

happy birthday! i hope all is well. i miss you and our knitting get togethers!

Anonymous said...

We have friends who have your new Mazda in yellow. The red is a much more sensible choice, since their car looks like the 'Merry Maids' mobile at a glance.

Do you have Merry Maids Mobiles in MO?

Anonymous said...

Aw! Your old blue Mazda came to wish you a happy birthday! My old cars never do anything nice for me.