Monday, November 13, 2006

Everything Went Green


If you know me, you can easily guess my favorite colors. Green of all hues, and deep blue. It was painful to have to get a red car, but I've made it though the fear.
So, here is the color of our New Porch. A dark avocado-ish green.

Here is Matt, looking cute with a paint smear on his face.

Other than approving of the paint color, and periodically checking to make sure Matt hadn't fallen off the ladder and made me a rich widow, I spent all weekend sewing. And let me tell you, Rock and Roll Craft Show customers, if 55 pairs of potholders and 20 oven mitts aren't enough for you, then I don't know what is enough.
Besides the RNRCS3, I'll be at the St. Louis Vegetarian Society's annual Turkey-Free Thanksgiving, selling my wares. I know, I know, I'll eat anything with a heartbeat or a growing season, but I can't say no.
Beqi and I are selling at Wintermarkt, in the Skinker-DeBaliviere neighborhood on Dec. 9th. Last year was the only year it was painfully cold; we've always had decent weather before.
And then, I rest, until I get a wild hair to do a craft event in Chicago in the spring.
Always accepting old jeans,
Allison

2 comments:

raquel said...

and i have some for you!!! (jeans, that is!)

Anonymous said...

Love the avocado green!