Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day!

 Just some pretty:

My parents in Pennsylvania are getting hit hard with the snowfalls there.  There is nothing on that patio table except 2 feet of snow.

I am jonesing for spring, especially after seeing a huge flock of robins this week.
Here are some warm photos for you to contemplate:
 
This is my mom and brother in 1981.


Check out those tritoma!

 
I love, love, love zinnias. There's something about their symmetry and pure rich colors and unfussiness that appeal to me.  Come on, spring!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Frick said...

oh my GOODNESS you look like your mama!

Allison said...

I thought that as soon as I uploaded her picture! She had black hair, before it went grey, but otherwise, our faces are the same. My dad has green eyes, and my brother and I both inherited them. My mom's mother has greenish/hazel eyes, so that's the Punnet square for ya.

AH said...

Elizabeth is right. You do look like your momma.
And I am with you hurry up spring.