Can one seriously ruin one's feet by wearing Danskos? My tootsies just don't fit in my Vans anymore without pain.
Today kicked ass for several reasons:
1. I had an all-day meeting.
2. I had a chai from Starbucks.
3. We got our work done early and got to leave early.
4. I walked the dog in the freezing cold, with a scarf from Kate wrapped around my head/face/neck. Girls, it is aquamarine wool, so I know you're all jealous.
5. The dog did not poop, so I did not have to take off my mittens on said walk.
6. The slightly sour milk I put in my coffee did not make me sick. I have a bad history of eating/drinking things I probably shouldn't. My frugality will be, and has been, my downfall. I got so sick last spring (slightly moldy red pepper pesto...but I ate from the non-moldy side!) that I called in sick to work and didn't eat for a week. I also spent the entire weekend in bed, which is unheard of for me. The trains must run on time! Where does that phrase come from, by the way?
7. I culled a garbage bag plus a paper bag full of scraps for someone on Freecycle.
8. It's taco night!