Saturday, July 14, 2007

$374


So, today is the last day of Poppymom's auction to raise money for breast cancer research. Her cousin is walking in the Minneapolis (I think) race, and has promised to shave her head if she raises $5000. We are $374 away from making that happen.
So, get over to www.boobhaha.com and bid on something! My contributions are the black Ice Ice Baby quilt (seen above) and a gift certificate to my Etsy store, redeemable any time. I have a stack of flippin' awesome oven mitts that I'm about to work on, so if you go to my store and don't see whatcha want, just wait, my friends.
The quilt is a summer quilt-no batting. It has a ton of cool little prints, like hot rods, cherries, pinups, florals, plaids, Asian stuff, baby dolls, etc, etc. It is about 5" wide by 7 feet long, methinks. It is newly washed and dried, and will make anybody happy. I didn't want it to be too gender-specific. You only have to bid $101 and it could be yours!

I know that if ever other one of you who reads this goes and bids, The Cuz will be bald. Plus, it's for a good cause.
Come on, relive your crazy youth when you did spur of the moment things! It's Bastille Day too! Go crazy, folks!

No comments: